FLORIDA INFANTS BORN ALIVE
Provides protections for botched abortions performed at abortion clinics.
Update: 3/5/10 - Added to the Health Care Regulations Policy Committee This bill will be heard on March 9th at 3:00 pm in the Policy CommitteeWHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Ask your House Members to become a co-sponsor
- Ask your Senator to become a co-sponsor of the bill
- Contact the members of the Health Care Regulation Policy Committtee to support passage of the legislation http://www.ccsouthfla.org/Florida%20Health%20Care%20Regulation%20Committee.pdf
There are one too many botched abortions performed at abortion clinics in Florida, where the mother delivers a child born alive and the clinic does everything to kill the child by injecting a deadly drug to kill the infant. This is murder and in the eyes of God.
We believe that every child deserves the same chance at life that you and I received.
Florida legislature has introduced a bill that would protect the life of the child born alive and would hold abortion mills accountable for their horrific actions to kill a baby born alive.
Bill HB1063 - Infants Born Alive
Sponsor - Snyder
Co-sponsors - Plakon, Renaurt, Van Zant
GENERAL BILL Infants Born Alive: Designates act "Born Alive Infant Protection Act"; provides that infant born alive subsequent to abortion is entitled to same rights, powers, & privileges as child born alive in course of birth that is not subsequent to abortion; provides standard of care to be exercised by health care practitioners toward such child; requires health care practitioners to report violations; provides that violations may constitute grounds for discipline of health care practitioners under specified provision.
This bill is currently in the Health Care Regulation Policy Committee
WHAT YOU CAN DO:
- Ask your House Member to become a co-sponsor of the bill
- Ask your Senator to sponsor the bill
- Contact the members of the Health Care Regulation Policy Committee and ask them to support passage of HB 1063 http://www.ccsouthfla.org/Florida%20Health%20Care%20Regulation%20Committee.pdf